These guidelines aren't exhaustive. Admins may use their discretion to decide on the right course of action for individual users.
1. Be welcoming
We're all responsible for making Tech and Coffee a place where people want to hang out. If you're part of the community, you are also responsible for making sure it stays that way.
2. Don't post offensive content
We tolerate debate and discussion on all topics. Diversity of opinion is a good thing! That said, we won't tolerate personal attacks, rude language, or excessive profanity. This includes the following:
- Offensive remarks about religion
- Offensive remarks about secual orientation
- Offensive remarks about political affiliation
- Slurs of any kind, including racist, sexist, ableist, and anti-LGBTQ+
- Inappropriate references to explicit acts
3. Don't post sexual content
You may not post sexual content or links to sexual content.
4. Don't post links to offensive content
You may not post content or links to content that breaks rule #2.
5. Monitor your language
Please be aware that some users are underage and others might be in earshot of underage people. Admins may ask you to watch your language if this is the case.
6. Respect the admins
By joining our spaces you are agreeing to the rules on this page. If an admin decides that you have violated these rules or the spirit of these rules they will ask you to leave. If you don't leave, admins have the right to remove you from the group.